We’ve all been there. The exhaustion fueled crash session that is Sunday evening. To overcome this and make the most of your time, try out a few of our tips for jump-starting your week. Sunday night you might not be too happy about it, but Monday morning you will thank you.
Here are 5 tips to jumpstart your work week:
- Prep Lunch- Avoid making your lunch in a morning haze. Instead, prepare a healthy and easy to grab lunch the night before. On Sunday’s you can even prep a few days or a whole week of lunches.
- Prevent Email Overload- While you’re watching that new show, pull out your laptop and open up your email. Go through all your emails, discarding unimportant ones and saving ones you need to work on. Make a to-do list for Monday morning so you can hit the ground running.
- Check your appointments- During your week, if there are any appointments that include lunch outside of the office, make the arrangements Sunday afternoon by calling restaurants to make reservations if needed. Get directions to any Monday morning appointments so you won't be running late.
- Clean- Are the dishes put away? Do you have clean clothes? Do a quick sweep of your home to make sure you're ready to go. Starting with a clean slate will make it easier to keep your home clean all week.
- Work Bag Check- Every Sunday night, check your work bag. Remove excess papers, file away receipts and throw away any trash. Ensure everything you need for Monday is packed and ready to go.
These are just a few suggestions that will help with the craziness that your work week can present. We know how hard it is to keep up with all the ups and downs of running a business. If you need budgeting or payroll help, contact us today.